Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I was previously unaware that I suck at life


My schedule is shifted today and so I get be at home, relaxing my Tuesday morning away. After sleeping into an astounding 7:30am I did some internet surfing to catch up on my blogs. I implore you to watch this beaut that was posted on a blog I frequent:


There are a couple of avenues you can take when writing about this jem of a youtube video. I'm just going to share with you my thoughts over the past 8:00 minutes.

1. This has got to be the cardio equivalent of running two 4-minute-miles.
2. No, my 26 year old body would NOT be able to jump rope on its knees, on a hardwood floor nonetheless.
3. Do you think there's a restriction on how long you can grow your ponytail before it gets caught in the rope? Or would that be just another trick move they'd work into the act?
4. I suddenly feel very out of shape cardiovascularly, despite having just run a half.
5. In grade school I knew all the jump rope tricks: how to "jump in", the double jump, backwards jump, the side-to-side, the criss-cross ALL while singing "Cinderella, dressed in yella'...", but unbeknownst to me, I sucked.
6. The girl in gold with the scarf and sunglasses clearly saying "Oh, my God!"...I relate to her sentiments exactly.
7. Oh my gosh, they are STILL jumping!!
8. I like how they smile and wave so politely after the end of a trick, as if to say "Yes, I can do a double roundoff back handspring while jumping rope. Can't you?"
9. Footloose! Nice song choice!
10. This needs to be blogged about immediately.
11. Where on Earth do you join a club like this?
What were your thoughts?

And that's the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment